Monday 13 May 2013

WDW: Disney Snacks

I didn't have a lot of time for 'snacking around Walt Disney World' , what with all the other eating I was doing, I didn't have the room AT ALL, but I did make an exception for a few MUST HAVE'S (on my list).
These were spread over the 2 weeks holiday on days where I didn't eat as much! Hahaha...i felt like I was constantly eating the whole 2 weeks... who am I kidding!
In no particular order here are the snacks I had to eat

Mickey Ice Cream Cookie

Mini Corn Dog Bites - Casey's Corner

Dolewhip

Mickey's Ice Cream Bar

Ice Cream Sandwich - Main St Bakery

Make Your Own Pretzel Rods - Goofy's Candy Company


Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Trick or Treat Bag


 and just some photos of things that looked fantastic







No comments:

Post a Comment