Wednesday 10 February 2016

Travel Photo of the Month - February 2016

I am in desperate need of a holiday and while travel is the furthermost thing that I can foresee in my near future my Travel Photo of the Month is just going to have to take me back to my happy place (for now)

Disneyland (and Walt Disney World) is the "Happiest Place on Earth" and I can shout out the top of my lungs and unashamedly state that it is my HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH.  I am a honest to goodness, bona fide Disney Diva.   Have been since I was a little girl and my obsession grows as the years go by.

It has been just over 2 years since my last visit to Disneyland and my feet are itching for some Disney Magic so I can go again soon.  I need my fix.

Like many, I have many favourite characters amongst the Princess' and Fairies, Mickey and Minnie, Pooh and the Gang.

My favourite Fairy is Tinkerbell and I loved visiting Pixie Hollow to meet her.  Where Dreams Really Do Come True.

 
A little known fact.  I have a Disney Fairy named after me (yes 'after' me.. I like to think that she is).  Her name is Rani.    She is a water fairy and although she does not appear in the Disney Fairies movies she does exist in the books. In the story, Rani sacrifices her wings permanently, becoming the only fairy who cannot fly, but also the only fairy that can swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment